In the beginning when God created the Heavens and the Earth, including all other many things on the Earth and finally man, He said it was very good.
I believe the Creator has instilled this “Creative” ability in all men, with some men making use of this gift and other do not. The same goes for all of the Divine Gifts bestowed to men through the ages since our creation on the Earth.
Hopefully, Madison Cawthorn will continue to ask God for better insight on how to use any Good Gift from the Heavenly God and the Grace to use them correctly; as truly should be the goal of any good man.
I believe the following photo is a creative effort of Madison Cawthorn. I saw it on the Internet and it created an interest in me to read about his life; which then prompted me to make more photos of different background images and put them on new pages. Likewise, I’ve even began to use the images on my Websites as a creative means to enrich my own abilities of using computer tools, etc., and perhaps it will likewise bring some new viewers to my Website, as to listen to the Audio Bible Sermons and to read the Bible Studies about the Great Tribulation Period and the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, a single image of Madison Cawthorn could be a creative act that has brought about many good creative things in the lives of others!!!
I would say to all good men; ask for Divine intervention in your life to become a man useful for Divine Gifts and for the Divine Grace to use them to bring Honor, Glory and Praise to the One who Created us all…
The following original photo was requested and is being used by permission from the staff of Madison Cawthorn for Congress: https://www.MadisonCawthorn.com/
The first section are images I created on my computer. It was the original image of Madison Cawthorn that prompted me to use more creative means; in other words, I would say to anyone:
How about taking something and making it better???
Afterwards, the following background images with nature etc., from which I enhanced the original Madison Cawthorn photo; are used freely from the following website: https://pixabay.com/
The following background images from which I enhanced the original Madison Cawthorn photo; are used freely from the following website: https://pixabay.com/
The following shows a list of verses in the Bible and/or Apocrypha where the word “create” is used:
Bible, King James Version; 92 matches.
-  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
-  And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
-  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
-  And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
-  These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
-  This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
-  Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
-  And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
-  For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it?
-  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
-  The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
-  This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
-  Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
-  Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
-  And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
-  Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.
-  That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
-  Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
-  But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
-  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
-  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
-  Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.
-  I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
-  For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.
-  They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.
-  Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
-  I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
-  For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
-  But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
-  How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
-  Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
-  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
-  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
-  For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.
-  Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
-  Take heaven and earth to witness; for I have broken the evil in pieces, and created the good: for I live, saith the Lord.
-  And of all the fowls that are created thou hast named thee one dove: and of all the cattle that are made thou hast provided thee one sheep:
-  Then answered he me, and said, The creature may not haste above the maker; neither may the world hold them at once that shall be created therein.
-  And I said, As thou hast said unto thy servant, that thou, which givest life to all, hast given life at once to the creature that thou hast created, and the creature bare it: even so it might now also bear them that now be present at once.
-  For like as a young child may not bring forth the things that belong to the aged, even so have I disposed the world which I created.
-  There be many created, but few shall be saved.
-  For when the body is fashioned now in the mother’s womb, and thou givest it members, thy creature is preserved in fire and water, and nine months doth thy workmanship endure thy creature which is created in her.
-  But they which be created have defiled the name of him that made them, and were unthankful unto him which prepared life for them.
-  And therefore be thou not curious how the ungodly shall be punished, and when: but enquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world is created.
-  For then every one obeyed: but now the manners of them which are created in this world that is made are corrupted by a perpetual seed, and by a law which is unsearchable rid themselves.
-  Which spake but the word, Let the earth be made; and it was made: Let the heaven be made; and it was created.
-  Then said Ozias unto her, O daughter, blessed art thou of the most high God above all the women upon the earth; and blessed be the Lord God, which hath created the heavens and the earth, which hath directed thee to the cutting off of the head of the chief of our enemies.
-  Let all creatures serve thee: for thou spakest, and they were made, thou didst send forth thy spirit, and it created them, and there is none that can resist thy voice.
-  For he created all things, that they might have their being: and the generations of the world were healthful; and there is no poison of destruction in them, nor the kingdom of death upon the earth:
-  For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity.
-  She preserved the first formed father of the world, that was created alone, and brought him out of his fall,
-  Or unknown wild beasts, full of rage, newly created, breathing out either a fiery vapour, or filthy scents of scattered smoke, or shooting horrible sparkles out of their eyes:
-  With whose beauty if they being delighted took them to be gods; let them know how much better the Lord of them is: for the first author of beauty hath created them.
-  Wisdom hath been created before all things, and the understanding of prudence from everlasting.
-  He created her, and saw her, and numbered her, and poured her out upon all his works.
-  To fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and it was created with the faithful in the womb.
-  The Lord created man of the earth, and turned him into it again.
-  He that liveth for ever Hath created all things in general.
-  He knew all things ere ever they were created; so also after they were perfected he looked upon them all.
-  He created me from the beginning before the world, and I shall never fail.
-  Remember that a wicked eye is an evil thing: and what is created more wicked than an eye? therefore it weepeth upon every occasion.
-  And all men are from the ground, and Adam was created of earth:
-  Honour a physician with the honour due unto him for the uses which ye may have of him: for the Lord hath created him.
-  The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
-  Then give place to the physician, for the Lord hath created him: let him not go from thee, for thou hast need of him.
-  For the good are good things created from the beginning: so evil things for sinners.
-  There be spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of him that made them.
-  Fire, and hail, and famine, and death, all these were created for vengeance;
-  Great travail is created for every man, and an heavy yoke is upon the sons of Adam, from the day that they go out of their mother’s womb, till the day that they return to the mother of all things.
-  These things are created for the wicked, and for their sakes came the flood.
-  For therein be strange and wondrous works, variety of all kinds of beasts and whales created.
-  But upon the earth was no man created like Enoch; for he was taken from the earth.
-  Who answered and said, Because I may not worship idols made with hands, but the living God, who hath created the heaven and the earth, and hath sovereignty over all flesh.
-  For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
-  Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
-  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
-  And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
-  And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
-  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
-  And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
-  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
-  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
-  And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: