|Welcome||Christian Race of Life|
These Sermons deal with the “Christian Race of Life”.
Click on the number at the end of the Title, it is a link to the Sermon in the MP3 Format.
47. The Christian Race – Part 1.47
48. The Christian Race – Part 2.48
49. The Christian Race – Part 3.49
461. Running the Christian Race.461
462. Keep Pressing Forward.462
479. The Christian Way of Life.479
771. How have you ran the Spiritual Race.771
2343. Being Saved & Running the Race.2343
2365.The Christian Running a Race.2365
Also, the Sermon #771 has to deal with
a subject about the “Sin of Life.”
Don’t let what surrounds You – Hinder Your “Christian Race.”
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us
lay aside every weight,
and the sin which doth so
easily beset us,
and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking
unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that
was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set
down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Greek word definitions:
1. Lay aside every weight : to put off or aside; to put off from oneself, whatever is prominent, protuberance, bulk, mass, hence, a burden, weight, and encumbrance.
2. Easily beset: well-planted all-around, describing what is encompassing (encircling), i.e. surrounding, “wholly around”; a serious hindrance that “encircles” (hampers) someone who desperately needs to advance. Easily surrounding, encircling and easily distracted. Well standing around, i.e. (a competitor) thwarting (a racer) in every direction.
The Greek word also includes the definition of:
Neoplasm (from Ancient Greek: νεο- neo- “new” and πλάσμα plasma “formation, creation”), is an abnormal growth of tissue, and when also forming a mass is commonly referred to as a
I will say to anyone reading this; if you don't understand what I referring to, then you are truly living in a dream world. You are simply trying to paint a picture of a Life that is made up like a TV Show. It's all fake!!!
As Much as Possible, Don’t let the “People and Things of life” keep you from running forward in the Christian Race of Seeking after a Spiritual relationship with the "Eternal Being One God".
If you let the "People and Things of this Earth Life" consume your thoughts and daily life, then you are making a most serious mistake, because such things will naturally draw you away from GOD, just because they are Earthly.
It's the "Earthly Minded People and the Earthly Things" that draw you and keep you from seeking any interaction with the Spirit of GOD....